A reusable beeswax wrap set to replace disposable plastics and cling wrap film.
The Cheese Lovers pack contains three wraps; two small and one medium sized wraps. This pack is perfect to cover the odds and ends.
By making the switch you are making a difference by :
- keeping unnecessary plastic cling wrap out of landfill.
- Also reducing landfill as this is a zero-waste product and can be composted at end of it's life.
- Keeping plastic away from food which is healthier and safer for you and your family.
- Saving money by buying reusable products, instead of single-use, disposable items.
Features of Apiwraps:
- Natural pine resin.
- Handcrafted in Australia from local NSW beeswax.
- Each Apiwrap is carefully waxed in the East Maitland workshop.
- A healthy, eco-friendly, sustainable replacement for plastic wrap.
- The medium takes care of smaller soup bowls, left overs, small cheeses and medium sized veggies.
- Small Apiwraps are great for wrapping odds and ends of cheese, veggies and fruit for the fridge or the lunch box.
1 x medium wrap 20cm x 25cm
2 x small wrap 15cm x 20cm.
Made in Australia from all natural food materials - beeswax, organic coconut oil, pine tree resin on organic cotton fabric.
Please note: images are a guide only, fabric designs are selected at random and may differ from that pictured.