Classic size and lots of colors.
Spill-proof bottle for your daily hydration needs. The eddy bottle makes portable hydration simple just flip, bite and sip. The .75L size fits easily in the hand and is compatible with most cup holders. The loop handle makes it easy to clip to a pack or comfortably carry in the crook of your finger.
- The spill-proof design, durable construction and BPA-Free materials make it an ideal bottle for work or play.
- Redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability.
- Flip, Bite and Sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw).
- New, sleek shape fits in the hand and most cup holders.
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe Durable and spill-proof.
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger.
- 100% free of BPA and BPS.
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean.
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
CLEANING THE EDDY
The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don't recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw. For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jars lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-assemble the lid: Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.