Sinchies reusable food pouches starter kit – 2 x 80ml, 2 x 140ml, 2 x 200ml, 1 x 500ml, 1 x 1 litre, 1 x funnel, 3 x child safe lids & a cleaning brush.
- Everything you need to get started on your reusable pouch journey, try the whole lot and see which size suits you best.
Ready to fill with your favourite, healthy food and anything else you can think of!
- Our 80ml pouch size is a great lunchbox size, yoghurt serve and perfect on international flights with the 100ml liquid restriction!
- The 140ml pouch size is the perfect size for baby food puree & also a great lunchbox size. Use them to serve and store purees, yoghurt, custard, jelly, yogo, smoothies and other things like salad dressing, toiletries or energy gels!
- Sinchies 200ml reusable pouch size is the perfect size for older children, parents, grandparents or littlies who have a healthy appetite. Use them to serve and store many a thing like purees, yoghurt, custard, yogo, smoothies, sauces, soups, leftovers and other things like salad dressing, toiletries or even washing liquid. You don’t have to fill them up all the way.
- With the 500ml, you can make your own soup, stock, broth, juice’s, milk’s, cocktails and marinades at home and dispense it into these, saving space in the fridge and freezer!
- The 1litre sizes are our ultimate filling tool or accessory, great to fill your other pouches with. Or ready to fill with your favourite, healthy home cooking! Use them for storing bulk amounts of yoghurt, soups, stock’s, juice’s, milk’s and lots moreTired of paying high prices for supermarket yoghurt or fruit squeezies, even baby food pouches? Now you can make your own food at home or buy bulk nutritious yoghurt and dispense it into these awesome reusable food pouches.
- A Funnel to help with filling up your Sinchies reusable food pouches. Or you can use one of our 1 litre pouches to fill your pouches with. Perfect for filling up your 80ml Sinchies or baby food pouches.
- Child safe Lids – These reusable child safe anti-choke lids are bigger than the standard lids that come with all Sinchies pouches and these are easier to keep track of. Easier for little fingers to unscrew when at Kindy or School.
- Cleaning brush – Using one of our brushes makes cleaning your pouches a cinch. The big brush on one end is great for general cleaning. The nipple brush on the other end is perfect for cleaning the spout and any nooks and crannies. The awesome suction base, a handy little accessory so the brush can easily stand up on your kitchen bench allowing all the bristles to air dry nicely.
Save money by cutting food costs & the environment by using Sinchies reusable food pouches.
Freezer and Dishwasher Safe.
Free from BPA, Phthalate and PVC, these on the run food pouches are handy and easy to use!
Homemade goodness with store bought convenience, you can monitor exactly what goes into the pouch, ensuring you and your children receive optimum nutrition that is free from preservatives, sugars or additives. Simply whizz up your favourite blend, pour it in and zip it up!
Designed with a spout for you or your children to suck or squeeze out the contents, no need for a bowl or spoon!
Sinchies reusable pouches are clear making it easy for you to see the contents! Great for cleaning purposes as you can see any leftover bits of food!
Featuring a ziplock top, handy contents label & fill to line. Be sure to open the bottom gusset so they stand up making them easy to fill.
Sinchies encourage healthy eating, reduce waste, and provide a fun and clean way to feed your children, whether you’re at home, at school or out and about. So versatile and not just for kids, Sinchies are suitable for all sorts of baby foods, smoothies, fruit crushers, yoghurt, jelly, custard as well as other purposes such as travel toiletries, sauces or salad dressings. Take them camping, in the car or on the plane.
Eco friendly – With the environment in mind, minimal packaging and biodegradable or recyclable materials have been used.
CAUTION: Ensure young children are supervised when using this product! It contains small parts (the lid/cap) which children could swallow or choke on. Ensure you take the ring off the spout after unscrewing the lid, before giving it to your little one to enjoy! We recommend purchasing the child safe anti choke lids if using this product for little ones.